An expanded and updated publications section with a bibliography of 468 titles has been introduced. The new section is a more accurate reflection of the Schøyen Collection as a resource, and is an aid to researchers, publishers, students and scholars.
The section is divided into three parts:
- Academic publications that are part of the Manuscripts in the Schøyen Collection series
- Publications where manuscripts from the Collection are published or mentioned
- Pictorial references to manuscripts in the Schøyen Collection
The updated page on the Manuscripts in the Schøyen Collection Series includes the most recent publications which are:
- Sumerian proverbs in The Schøyen Collection, by Bendt Alster, in: Cornell University Studies in Assyriology and Sumerology, vol. 2. Bethesda, MD, 2007. (Cuneiform texts II.)
- A Remarkable Collection of Babylonian Mathematical Texts, by Jöran Friberg, in: Sources and Studies in the History of Mathematics and Physical Sciences. Springer Verlag, 2007. (Cuneiform Texts I.)
- Buddhist Manuscripts III, general editor: Jens Braarvig. Oslo, Hermes Publishing, 2006.
Other works in progress in the series, which covers more than 60 per cent of the Schøyen Collection, include:
- Magical and Biblical Texts, mainly in Aramaic, 5th-6th c, by Prof. Shaul Shaked, Hebrew University, Jerusalem (3 vols)
- Dead Sea Scrolls in The Schøyen Collection, by Dr. Torleif Elgvin
Both are due for publication in 2009